TARA has no frills in its form, is uncomplicated and variable in its assembly – now even lighter in a titanium version.
The Elkhorn is a slender multi-tool of a rack. Stable and secure with 3-pack mounts on the uprights for your favorite cargo or bottle cages and more tie-down points on the deck than you could ever need. Front or rear compatible, the Elkhorn lets you feel the trail beneath you rather than the tail wag behind you. Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting to suspension forks, full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, fat bikes, and even tri-bikes if that's what you're into. Tested and trusted in the most extreme environments on earth (we're still trying to get NASA to take them to the moon). Our racks have helped riders traverse Iceland in bitter, cold winters, carried the gear of countless GDMBR riders, and circumnavigated the globe. The only remaining question is where will it go with you? Want to use our rack on a bike that isn't made for racks? Want to swap your rack between multiple bikes? A Fit Kit is all you need. - The Short fits tires up to 27.5 x 2.8" or 700c x 50mm. - The Tall is for maximum mud clearance and fits tires up to 29 x 3.25" - The Elkhorn comes in two sizes; Short and Tall. - The Short is designed for 27.5 and 700c wheels. Fits tires up to 27.5 x 2.8" or 700c x 50mm. - The Tall is designed for maximum mud clearance and bikes with 29" tires. Fits tires up to 29 x 3.25". - Front or rear mountable. - Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong. - The rack is made from 1/2" (13mm) diameter tubing. - The deck measures 3.9" x 10.5" (100 mm x 266 mm) The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light. - The Elkhorn comes standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru-axle or QR mounting. - The Elkhorn has a load capacity of 25 lbs/11.34kg. - Rack weight (Short): 623 grams with 6" extenders. - Rack weight (Tall): 652 grams with 6" extenders. - Powder coated a sleek and refined shade of black. - If you want more precise fit information, the height from the mounting point to the deck is 390mm on the Short and 430mm on the tall. Be sure to leave room for debris and mud clearance. - Made in Taiwan. - Lifetime warranty
Low or high rider? Just take both! tubus presents the first combi-carrier that combines the properties of both systems: Lateral driving stability thanks to the low center of gravity, with space on top for bulky items such as a sleeping pad and sleeping bag. With the GRAND EXPEDITION FRONT for the front, you don't have to make any compromises when transporting luggage. This is tube. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer or the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a luggage rack. There must be no squeeze connections.
The GRAND TOUR has what it takes to become a new tubus classic! With its narrow but functional loading area, it combines stability and extreme rigidity with a discreet appearance. The luggage carrier feet are reduced and designed as a minimalist tube construction. The GRAND TOUR packs the 26 kg payload with ease, making it almost indispensable on modern touring bikes. It provides faithful service thanks to its second loading level and the option of using a tensioning strap both lengthwise and crosswise.
The COSMO is the flagship model for stainless steel Tubus carriers. It has a wider cargo area, extreme carrying capacity, and a longer back for better tail light protection. - Weight: 680g or 24 oz. - Load Capacity is 40kg or 88 lbs. - Wheel size 26? or 700c
Our classic model—on the road around the world since 1988. This model is the basis for all of our rear carriers. CARGO has been tested and loved by its owners in tough daily routine since 30 years. CARGO is our all-round happy solution for transporting luggage on the bike. CARGO is good for your daily ride or as packhorse for your next world tour. It fits most bikes and carries most panniers. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Weight: 740 g | 26.1 oz (28'') - Loading Capacity: 26 kg (tested with 40 kg | 88 lbs) - Diameter: 10 mm | 0.4 in
The most tried and tested all-round carrier updated for today’s challenges: 3D feet with perfect force absorption and integrated screw attachment. Comfortable mounting parts for mounting the stays to the frame. Including protection of tail light. If required, a spring clamp can be clicked onto the carrier. Armed for the next tour. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Weight: 780 g | 27.5 oz (28'') - Loading Capacity: 26 kg | 57.3 lbs (tested with 40 kg | 88 lbs*) - 10 mm | 0.4 in
• Paddle cradles w/15mm straps keep your board safe and secure, easily removed when not needed • Shortboard rack features strong extruded aluminum clamp with durable anodized finish • Fist most bikes with seat post diameters of 25-32mm diameter and carries most surfboards up to 8' in length • Longboard rack with adjustable-length arms fit most 26" wheel bikes, lightweight alloy construction, 25kg/55lb capacity • Longboard rack fits most surfboards up to 10' in length (not designed for stand-up paddleboards) • Rust-resistant hardware
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go. - Includes QR Skewer
Made for traveling: The top rail is designed extremely narrow, still offering enough space to fit a tent, mattress and sleeping bag. Your panniers are mounted one level down. This lowers the center of gravity and improves the riding stability of your bike. In combination with TARA our LOGO models make the ultimate dream team for long-distance traveling. The LOGO also fits on particularly short frames. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26'' | 28' - Weight: 800g | 28.2 oz (26" | 28") - Loading Capacity: 26 kg | 57.3 lbs - Diameter: 10mm | 0.4 in
The Tubus Tara Big Apple offers all of the advantages and features of the original Tara Lowrider, but with more allowance for fat tire sections. - Black powder coating - Weight: 470g/16.6 ounces - Load Capacity: 15kg/33 pounds
$40.99 - $143.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
If your fork has inside and outside eyelets, then the DUO is your right choice. Just as the TARA, DUO tolerates extreme loads and almost all panniers. It also features a longitudinal hole for optimal fit and increased flexibility. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a carrier. There must be no crimping. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26" | 28" - Weight: 560 g | 19.8 oz - Loading Capacity: 15 kg | 33.1 lbs - Diameter: 14 / 10 mm | 0.6 / 0.4 in
The Fly is a lightweight carrier designed to carry panniers on a fast road or cross bike. Created with narrower tires in mind, the V-shaped Fly Evo allows for a low profile while protecting the rear wheel. It also features 3D-feet for simpler mounting. A single adjustable strut mounts the Fly to the bake bridge, making it a minimalist's dream. - Weight: 330 grams/11 ounces - Capacity: 18kg/39 pounds - Wheel size: 26-inch/700c
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full-suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. - Patented attachment system secures easily - Tough construction allows for variety of rugged riding uses - Silent and vibration free performance - Includes rails for mounting panniers - Works on the rear seat stays and front fork - Works with any type of frame material
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
This tubular alloy front rack with espresso stained wood plank cargo deck is perfect for getting take-out or a 6-pack. Adjustable struts for use with 26-inch through 29-inch wheel sizes. The 15 x 13.25-inch deck supports cargo up to 11 lbs.
Get it to go with Portland Design Works' Takeout Basket. This handsome rack attaches to your handlebars for easy access to the included waterproof, removable roll-top bag. The rack is made from light, sturdy aluminum tubing and includes thoughtful features like an eyelet for mounting a light and a slot for carrying your u-lock (both sold separately). - Conveniently carry a six pack of bottles, five burritos, three chinchillas or an extra layer of clothing - Fits 25.4 - 31.8mm handlebars (even fits between drop bars) - Includes water resistant roll top bag that clips securely into basket - Eyelet for attaching light mount - Integrated u-lock carrying slot - Rugged, lightweight 10 mm alloy tubes - Rack weight: 500 grams - Inside of basket dimensions: 155mm x 255mm x 105mm - Lifetime PDWarranty
Minoura's KCL-2R Rear Carrier is made from welded steel tubing and mounts to the rear of the bicycles. It has an extra large surface area. - Fits 26 to 700c wheels - 11.4 x 16.9 - Max load of 40 lbs. - Durable black powder coat finish - Made of strong steel tubing
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Rack 'em! Designed to complement the clean lines of the Townie collection, the Townie rear rack adds utility while still looking great. - Original equipment replacement rear racks for Electra Townie Commute bikes - Color-matched for direct compatibility - Compatible with the Bontrager Interchange system - Max load rating is 55lbs (25kg) - Size: 700c - Material: Aluminum
$99.99 - $105.99
- Rear rack with folding sides that allow for an easily expandable platform size - Sturdy tubular powder-coated alloy construction - Adjustable legs fit frames from 26" to 29" - Available in disc brake and rim brake compatible models - 59lb weight limit
- Includes mounting kit, extra tube for bags, spring clamp, fastening option for light (80mm) - MIK profiles, comp. with (MIK) accessories - Max. 30kg, 10mm
- Front flat rack with integrated rear guard protects head tube and cables from cargo - Perfect for wide or oddly shaped cargo - Mounts to caliper hole and front axle - Adjustable fit for 26", 27.5", 29", and 700c - Heavy-duty AL6061-T6 alloy construction supports up to 55lbs - Platform area measures 12" x 14"
- Front rack with foldable sides for an expandable platform size - Sturdy powder-coated alloy construction - Can be attached to brake mounts or threaded accessory eyelets - Adjustable legs fit 26" – 29" frame sizes - 22lb weight limit - Disc Compatible: No
A sturdy steel rack which allows for mounting Thule Yepp Maxi Easyfit and Thule Yepp Nexxt Child Bike seats. Features - Compatible with most 26" city and hybrid wheeled bikes - Supports up to 35Kg/77 lbs
Strong and svelte, the Everyday Rack from Portland Design Works mounts to frames with or without eyelets and will fit around wheels and tires up to 29x2.4". The handsome bamboo platform is slightly tapered, giving the Everyday Rack a light, racy feel that looks great on a wide range of frame styles. The lower mounting bars allow panniers' center of gravity to be closer in line with your wheel, improving rear-end stability even when hauling heavy loads. Additionally, it means the platform is easily utilized, even when riding with two panniers. The Everyday Rack is crafted from durable alloy tubing, may be mounted to a rear wheel skewer, includes a tail light mounting point and solid, adjustable attachment arms. It's a breeze to install, so you'll be pedaling cargo in no time. Rated for up to 25 kgs (55 lbs). - Strong alloy tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 209 x 76 mm (8.25 x 3") - Height: 419 mm (16.5") - Weight: 1.6 lbs - Max Load: 25 kgs (55 lbs) - Lifetime PDWarranty
You'll be amazed by how much cargo you can transport with your very own Loading Dock. This attractive rear rack from Portland Design Works isn't just a pretty face, either. Its graceful curving supports and two-ply bamboo deck add strength to support up to 35 pounds so you can load 'er up with all the essentials. - Lightweight aluminum tubing - Double ply bamboo deck - Deck measures: 140 x 381 mm (5.5 x 15") - Height: 368 mm (14.5") - Weight: 2 lbs - Rated to 16 kgs (35 lbs)
Axiom's Journey Uni-Fit MK3 ALU Rack is made of solid, hand-welded 10mm aluminum tubing. The Uni-Fit modular foot design provides adjustable setback and height so the rack is compatible with an extraordinarily wide range of bicycle frames, wheel sizes and geometry types. This rack is specially designed to handle large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that stabilize the bags and let them mount lower for additional stability.
Page 1 of 4 Next page